New Era is pleased to offer electronic gift cards for purchase. You may choose from several denominations starting at $20 in $5 increments and use the gift card for merchandise online at NewEraCap.com.
Purchasing a Gift Card
To purchase a gift card, please visit our gift card page.
To purchase an Electronic Gift Card, simply choose the denomination amount, enter the recipient's name and email address along with a gifting message, then click "Add to Cart". Once your order has been submitted, it will take 1 business day to process the gift card. Once the card has been activated, the recipient of the gift card will receive an email that contains the gift card number and 4 digit PIN. The email will also contain instructions on how to redeem the gift card online.
Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards cannot be accepted until activated. Gift Cards are activated in the local currency where the card is being purchased. Gift Cards may only be redeemed at locations that accept that currency.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash except to the extent required by law. Gift cards are not credit or debit cards. Purchases will be deducted from the amount of the gift card until the value reaches zero. Additional value may be added to a gift card at any store location.
- No expiration date. Any unused balance remains on the gift card until spent.
- Promotional discounts do not apply to gift card and club membership purchases.
Redeeming a Gift Card
Redeeming an electronic gift card on our website is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Shop our website and add the items you wish to purchase to your shopping cart.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Cart."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Gift Card Number and 4 digit pin on the Payment Information page and click "Review Order."
We accept multiple forms of payment if your purchase exceeds the balance of the Gift Card. You can pay for the remainder of the purchase by using a credit card, but you may only use one Gift Card at a time in conjunction with a credit card.
When using a Gift Card, please hang on to it until you have received your order and are satisfied with the product. When returning an item that was purchased using a Gift Card, the dollar amount used will be refunded to that same Gift Card. Also, after an order is placed using a Gift Card, it may be necessary to amend your order and credit your Gift Card.