Returning an Item
Mail your item to our Customer Care Department:
- Please refer to your packing slip for detailed return instructions.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original package if possible or use a box that will not damage, fold or bend the items. Please do not return item(s) in envelopes. Packaging item(s) in this manner may damage them.
- Enclose the bottom portion of the original packing slip with the item(s). Be sure to keep the top portion. If you cannot send your packing slip, you must include your order number, billing name and address with the item(s)
- Clearly address the package label with our returns facility destination address below:
Attn: Returns Department
5304 West 74th St
Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Take the package to any post office or carrier outlet to have your package shipped to the provided address. You may wish to ensure your package for the full replacement value with your chosen carrier.
- All item(s) must be returned in new condition (unwashed and unworn), in the original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- If the return item(s) are damaged during shipment, a refund may be issued in the form of a gift card.
- Keep the return tracking number from the package you are returning to insure that the package is received by our Returns Department.